Friday 13 February 2009

Cowes and Sandwich

Well it seems silly just to make a post about a fairly new WIP so I will show you some of the places we love to visit. We live within 20 - 30 mins of some lovely places. Dover Castle, Walmer and Deal Castle, the City of Canterbury and one of my favourite places to take our dog Charlie for a walk is Sandwich. There are loads of old buildings and I never get tired of walking through the narrow streets and looking at the buildings. There is also a river to walk along.
Here are some photo's I have taken in Sandwich













mmmm I cannot seem to get the photo's straight never mind.


Here is my Cowes projuct so far.


1 comment:

Mylene said...

Great pictures, Sue. Thanks for sharing.
And that is a good start on your new project.

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy weekend!!