Friday 17 July 2009

Teacher's Apple

WOW talk about cutting it close. LOL I finished this last night and nearly did not get to scan it. Just as I was going to scan it we had a thunderstorm and it lasted until after midnight. I had to remember to scan it this morning before Tom went to school. The chart is from the World of Cross Stitching Popcorn Calendar 2009.



I made a 3D decoupage Popcorn card to go with it




I used the Popcorn CD from Crafters Companion to make the card. I was beginig to think I would not get this finished now to get back to the Wildflower Garden.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

This is a wonderful finish. The card is such a nice detail!

Your stitching is beautiful, love the garden from the previous post.

Connie B said...

I just love tatty teddy!!!! Nice finishes on your blog! I always like checking in to see what you've done!