Wednesday 11 April 2012

Drawn Thread Spot of Summer


It has been a while since I stitched any of my Drawn Thread charts, I wonder why I left it so long?  I really enjoyed stitching this.




I even enjoyed doing the drawn thread work around the edges.  I have something cute I want to stitch next but I will be doing something else like this very soon.

Ooops I have just noticed I have forgotten to put the beads on the watermelon, they were supposed to be French knots but I wanted to use beads.  I must remember to add them before I make it into a little pillow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog, it's lovely.

I've awarded your blog a Liebster Award, hope you don't mind.
Full details on my blog.

Veronica said...

Lovely stitching, Sue. This is indeed a pretty design and I've enjoyed stitching it too. Yours would look great made into a pillow.

Hugs,
Veronica.