Friday 30 November 2012

He's A Flake



Another cute Little House Needlework ornament finish.

   Snowmen are one of my favourite subjects to stitch and I nearly have all the Lizzie Kate Snowbelle charts so will be stitching that one soon, I cannot wait to start it.




This was a fun stitch I love the snowflake for the  snowmans body.  The tree was stitched using Oliver Twist threads.

I have also been stitching Country Cottage Needleworks Vintage Christmas.
I have used some Six Strand Sweets threads instead of the ones suggested. Mind you I usually just use threads I have as over here the hand dyed ones are so expensive.



I have also stitched the brown line below the Happy Holidays words but it did not all fit on my scanner.  I will have to take a photograph when I finish it.





No comments: