Tuesday 11 July 2017

I'm back


I cannot believe its been almost three years since I last posted on here.  So much has happened.  DS2 will start his third year at university in September, DS3 will join him for his first year and best of all DS1 and his wife had a beautiful baby girl and she is now 17 months old



Hailey loves bubbles

Last week I was looking over the blog and saw that in my last post I had almost finished Six Fat Men by Lizzie Kate.  Well it was still in the cupboard, unfinished so I dug it out and finally finished it.

Here it is complete with snowflake buttons


Must have this made into a hanging ready for this Christmas.

I also stitched a couple of ornaments over the weekend


Old Colonial by Little House Needleworks

and


Christmas Cookies by Country Cottage Needleworks

I have a pile of stitched pieces that need making into ornaments,  I really must make them before Christmas.

I have been crafting while I've been away.  I will show you some of the things I have been doing in future posts.  I have made bags, cards and done a ton of scrapbooking.  I have a Cricut Air machine and I love it.

Happy crating

Sue

No comments: